Sunday, 10 August 2014

Keeping Clean !

I don't know what it is, but lately I can't stop looking at pictures of beautiful houses. Maybe I have hit nesting age?

Cleanliness is next to godliness, so naturally you must have a beautiful bathroom to keep clean in...These bathroom pictures are so dreamy... I think I have a thing for copper and tiles.

lovely colors

so obsessed with the darker elements, I think I want a masculine feel. Definite on dark grout

exposed copper tap bathroom

Amazing bathroom!

perfect bathroom

Metro tiles & copper fixtures with a splash of green in a recessed shelf making for a stunning shower room

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I want to re-do my bathroom now. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only down side to looking at all these amazing homes! My house looks so boring in comparison! Your photo's from Cala d'Or in Mallorca are amazing! I just followed you on Bloglovin :) Love discovering new bloggers

      Delete
  2. Love the first photo. Our bathroom being done in sept. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I would love to have a spin at renovating!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...